- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 -2 cup water
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon.
- Brown beef, onions, and green pepper.
- Drain fat.
- Add bacon, tomatoes, water, uncooked rice, Chile sauce, Worcestershire sauce; salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.