Yvette Foster's Note:
This is a quick recipe for those hectic nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
- 2Saute the onion, green pepper and hot dogs over medium high heat until the vegetables are tender.
- 3Add the rice and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add the tomato sauce, hot water and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed.
- 6Melt cheese over top, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Rice & Franks Pronto
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 610.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g