1/3 Photos of Spanish Rice and Beef Casserole
This is one of our favorite, easy, after-work comfort food casseroles....Very quick and simple to make, and my kids love it! Hope you like it too...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground chuck with the minced garlic and drain.
- 2Crumble the ground chuck in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle Minute Rice over the ground chuck.
- 4Sprinkle Vegetable Soup Mix evenly on top.
- 5Mix tomato soup and water, and then pour evenly over the top.
- 6Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the top.
- 7Bake, covered, in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Then uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Rice and Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 1093.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 34.1 g