- 1 lb hamburger, browned and seasoned with
- salt & pepper
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, green pepper, celery, onions
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canchopped Mexican tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger, season with salt, pepper and onion. Sprinkle diced onion soup mix over hamburger as it's browning. (You may want to eliminate salt as the onion soup mix is salty - that all depends on your taste.).
- Then add the 3 different cans of tomatoes, rice and beans, simmer until rice is tender.