Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and simple. To me, Spanish rice should be a side dish. I don't care to add too many items(veggies, meat, etc.) It can add to the meal simply by playing a secondary role. I hope you enjoy.
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 3 teaspoons knorr's tomato bouillon (with chicken) or 1 (8 ounce) cantomato sauce with 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (or to taste)
- Heat oil.
- Add rice and stir until light, golden brown.
- Add water, CAREFULLY.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir lightly.
- Cover and let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.