- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons chili powder (adjust according to your tastebuds)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄4 cup green chili pepper
- 1 cup chopped stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan add quinoa, water, chili powder, onions, olives, chili peppers, cumin, garlic, stewed tomatoes & sea salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 12 minutes, then simmer with lid on sauce pan for until Quinoa has absorbed all the water.
- Put quinoa mixture in a casserole dish and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees until cheese has melted.