- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shredded sage
- sea salt, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile combine tomatoes, chili, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan. Season to taste. Heat gently stirring.
- Heat oil in medium frying pan, add potatoes and fry for 10 minutes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Stir sage through tomato sauce. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.