Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
A Spanish inspired recipe that I found in a back issue of BBC Good Food Magazine.
Top Review by bet0625
These were very good. I only made a slight change. I added a teaspoon of oregano and 3 extra cloves of garlic, but that is due to the fact that we love garlic. They came out wonderful. We had it with the cheese stuffed meatloaf it was a wonderful meal.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 28 ounces potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the oil, tomato paste and paprika together, then coat the potatoes thoroughly in it.
- Squash the garlic in its skin with the flat of a knife and place on a baking tray with the potatoes.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then roast for 40 minutes, turning halfway through, until the potatoes have crisped up and are fluffy inside.
- Five minutes before the end of cooking, sprinkle over the lemon juice and return to the oven.
- Serve with the parsley scattered over.