Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Delicious luncheon dish or serve as part of tapas menu. I could eat the whole one on my own!
Top Review by l_olavarria
I´m spanish, and I think this recipe is quite good except for the first step, you shouldn´t, never, cook the potatoes before frying them. another advise:the oil must be very hot for the frying.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and slice.
- Heat oil in 20cm frying pan. Add potato slices and onion and fry for 5 minutes until tender and golden.
- Whisk eggs and season well. Pour over potato and onion mixture.
- Cook tortilla over low heat for 10 minutes until eggs set.
- Loosen edges of tortilla with spatula and slide onto a plate and turn the tortilla over to cook the underside again for another 5-10 minutes. Or you can finish under a grill the top side to brown.
- Stand for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.