This tasty potato salad makes a nice change from the regular,and is very attractive as well ! I do recommend using the purple onions when possible, as the color is nice and they are sweeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes, and in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes 20 to 25 minutes until just tender.
- 2If your potatoes vary in size, remove them individually as they reach this stage and allow the larger ones to continue cooking until they also are tender.
- 3Drain potatoes and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 5Add to this the tomatoes, onion, and olives and mix well.
- 6Remove skin from potatoes, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 7Add potatoes to the bowl of other ingredients, and mix well.
- 8Serve well chilled.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Potato Salad ( No Mayonnaise)
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 571.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar