1/1 Photo of Spanish Potato Salad
1 hr 15 mins
From Hot Off the Grill with Bobby Flay, this is a good salad! Enjoy! Enjoyed in the West, Southwest, and Mid West!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch saffron thread
- 1 cup good mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced Spanish onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1Combine the vinegar, honey and saffron in a small pot. Bring to a boil over high heat; immediately remove from the heat and let sit until cool to room temperature.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise and garlic with the saffron mixture in a medium mixing bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain and slice 1/2-inch thick. Place in a large serving bowl.
- 4Immediately fold in the mayonnaise mixture, red bell peppers, onion, thyme and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 436.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g