Recipe by pammyowl
The Spanish word fro Omelet is Tortilla, although it is nothing like the Mexican tortilla! A quick, delicious Brunch or weekday dinner doesn't get much easier than this! Zaar World Tour 8
Top Review by CHEF GRPA
Spanish make bocadillos or sandwiches by placing a piece between two pieces of a baguette. Or serve it as a tapa or appetizer. I likes his with sour cream and salsa. So easy to do! I will definitely make this again. Thank You!! Grpa
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch peaces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon in 10 inch skillet until crisp. Remove bacon, drain all but 4 tablespoons of fat from pan.
- Add potato and onion, cook and stir until the potatoes are tender and golden, about ten minutes.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon back to the pan, add eggs.
- Cover with lid and cook on LOW until the eggs are set, perhaps 10 minutes more. Garnish with parsley.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Be sure not to overcook, it will get rubbery! Eggs cook themselves even after they are off the heat, as I'm sure you know.