Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
As published in Raley's Something Extra magazine.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- Rinse pork and pat dry. Cut into 2 pieces.
- Stir together paprika, garlic salt, oregano and pepper in a small dish. Sprinkle evenly over pork.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet until very hot. Add pork and cook until well browned on all sides. Add sherry to skillet; cover tightly and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Remove cover and simmer for a few minutes more to reduce sauce slightly.