Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is the authentic recipe for gazpacho soup. Great for a picnic or a BBQ. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled or more. Very refreshing
- 2 pieces day old bread, crusts removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 1 green pepper, seeded chopped
- 3 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 6 cups water, & ice mixed
- in a large bowl put the bread& 1 clove of minced garlic, add vinegar& mix well.
- Let stand for 2 hours.
- Mix in the tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers& the other 2 cloves of garlic.
- Add the ice water keep chilled.