1/1 Photo of Spanish Peanut Cookies
Robb Dabbs's Note:
Given to me by an old friend. Wonderful texture and flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup corn flakes, finely crushed
- 1Cookies: Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda; set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and beat well.
- 3Add all dry ingredients, blending after each addition.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- 6Drizzle Icing: Melt butter. Mix in confection sugar, hot water, and fresh lemon juice. Beat until smooth and drizzle over cooled cookies. (Add additional hot water if mixture is too thick).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Peanut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g