Recipe by cjacks86
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a Great Dish, learned this from a Spanish chef who still serves a classic example of this at his restaurant, EASY TO MAKE tastes great what more can you ask for. Great on its own as an appetizer or a wonderful side dish to complement ANY meal, chicken, beef, pork, fish, veggie, adds a little bit of spicy with what ever you're making. Deep frying the potatoes seems to make for a crispier dish, pan frying makes just as good a dish. Adding other spices to your Aioli is all up for preference.
Top Review by baltisraul
I have made these 2 times. Once w/ Simply Poatoes and once w/ shredded hashbrowns. You can't go wrong with either type of potatoes. Great side dish w/ sauted peppers & onions or sauted cubed boneless chicken thighs w/ a slight hint of curry pwr.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- -Cook the 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion as directed.
- -Once done, set aside, in a bowl add lemon juice, cayenne pepper sauce, and black pepper to mayonnaise; Mix together.
- -Add Simply Potatoes to the mayo and mix, serve.