Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a filling omelette. It tastes equally good cold the next day.
Make and share this Spanish Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 225 g cooked potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion for 3-5 minutes Add the potatoes and pepper and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley. Pour over the vegetable mixture and cook for 2-3 mins until the base is set.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and place under a grill for 3-4 mins until golden brown. Serve in wedges.
A very nice breakfast! I scaled the recipe down for one and loved the veggies in it! I forgot to add the cheese, so sprinkled it over the top of the hot omelette. Thank you Kitzy for a good breakfast!