Spain and olives join for a wonderful salad!
Make and share this Spanish Olive Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large boston lettuce, separated
- 1 1⁄2 red onions, cut into 8 thin slices
- 16 large Spanish olives with pimento, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cleaned, seeded and sliced into 8 rounds
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sliced into 6 rounds, then halved
- 1 small cucumber, scored and sliced
- fresh chives
- 1 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing
- Divide all ingredients (except dressing) evenly onto 4 plates.
- Arrange creatively; top with dressing.