Recipe by lilsnobelle
I invented this last week. I will be making it again and again, that is how yummy it is! My kids are asking for it tonight! Better to make a day or two ahead and refrigerate until time to bake for us.
- 1 large onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, and juices (sliced or pieces)
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package1/2-inch wide egg noodles
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion and green pepper.
- Cook till tender in olive oil.
- Add meat and cook until done.
- Add tomato soup, tomato sauce, corn, olives, and mushrooms.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and add to first mixture with cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Worchestshire sauce to taste.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.