1/1 Photo of Spanish Meatballs With Green Olives
Dienia B.'s Note:
My Mom knew a Spanish nurse and this is the recipe she gave her. I liked it a lot. It has white wine and green olives in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts and soak bread in milk.
- 2Mix bread, crushed garlic, freshly grated nutmeg, finely minced parsley egg, and salt and pepper
- 3Add ground beef.
- 4Form meat into small walnut size meatballs.
- 5Roll meatballs in flour.
- 6Cut onion into rings.
- 7Heat olive oil in heavy pan.
- 8Cook meatballs until browned; remove from pan.
- 9Add more olive oil.
- 10Brown onions lightly .
- 11Add meatballs back to pan with the sliced stuffed green olives.
- 12Add wine and chicken stock.
- 13Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Meatballs With Green Olives
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 305.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.7 g