1/1 Photo of Spanish Meatballs
Tasty little meatballs to serve as appetizers or serve on rice as an entree. Let me know what you think ... but PLEASE be nice ... I am new here and I scare easily. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1In a large bowl, mix together all meatball ingredients EXCEPT flour.
- 2Roll mixture into 2" balls.
- 3Roll each ball in the flour.
- 4Lightly oil a skillet with olive oil and fry the meatballs on med.- high heat until golden brown.
- 5Put meatballs in a large saucepan and set aside.
- 6In the same skillet you fried the meatballs in, add the onions and peppers and cook until tender.
- 7Add the tomatoes and cook another 8-10 minutes or until tomatoes are the consistency you like.
- 8Add the wine and cook about 3 more minutes.
- 9Salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Pour sauce mixture onto meatballs and let simmer on low about 10 minutes.
- 11Best served on rice or rice-a-roni.
- 12*NOTE* If you like a sweeter sauce, try mixing 3 Tbsp grape jelly with the wine before adding it to the sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.3
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 949.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g