Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy recipe for cold spanish soup with fresh lime. Perricone diet!
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 medium yellow onion
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Roast pepper under broiler, turning occasionally, until skin blisters and chars.
- Place in covered container or sealed bag to steam.
- Peel away loosened skin and remove seeds.
- Blend peppers with half of tomatos, cucumber and onion.
- Add tomato juice, cilatro, and vinegar.
- Dice remaining tomato, cucumber, and onion and add.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add lime juice and salt and pepper.