Top Review by Chickee
When I went to make these I found I was out of capsicum! Aaaaugh! So I added one fresh tomato and put in some paprika. I added some green olives as well. All the same it was delicious! Easy to follow instructions. I'll make it again with the capsicum next time!
- 4 lamb leg chops
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced (bell pepper)
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (420 g) can whole canned tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chops in a little oil for 3-4 minutes, turn & cook for a further 3-4 minutes, remove from pan while you prepare sauce.
- Add onion & capsicum to pan juices and cook gently until soft, approx 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and stir over a medium heat until they begin to soften.
- Add tomatoes, wine, & herbs & season to taste.
- Allow mixture to cook for 2-3 mins before returning chops to pan to heat through, then serve.