1/1 Photo of Spanish Guacamole (Vegan Friendly)
Modified from Avocado.org. If you want the guacamole vegan, omit the mayonnaise or use a non-dairy alternative. I use a combination of mayonnaise and sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup minced green olives (reduced from 1 cup and I used pimiento-stuffed green olives)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped (or any chili of your choice including green bell pepper if you want the guacamole mild)
- 1/4 cup medium-dry sherry (can substitute sherry vinegar or lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced (I added fresh parsley and fresh cilantro)
- 1/4 teaspoon spanish smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or more)
- 1Mash the avocados. Fold in remaining guacamole ingredients.
- 2Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible.
- 3Garnish with the lemon, parsley and/or cilantro and smoked paprika just before serving.
- 4Store in an airtight container. Tip: I place a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole to stop the avocados from turning brown.
- 5Yield is estimated.
Browse Our Top Avocado Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Avocado Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Guacamole (Vegan Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.0
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 475.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: