Recipe by PanNan
This recipe is adapted from the Weber's Real Grilling Cookbook. Please note that the time does not include 3 - 4 hours marinade time.
Top Review by MomLuvs6
This was excellent! The marinade soaked into the chicken and gave it such great flavor. I used skinless, boneless chicken and 4 teaspoons of dry tarragon. Marinated the chicken for 3 hours. Thank You. Made for ZWT8.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grated
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, about 6 oz each (with skin)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients except the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large, resealable bag, and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn it several times to distribute the marinade and place it in a bowl and refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and reserve the marinade. Pour the marinade in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and boil for 1 full minute.
- Grill the chicken, skin side down first, and turning (once) and basting with the marinade, over direct medium heat until the meat is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. This should take a total of approximately 8 - 12 minutes.