1/5 Photos of Spanish Grilled Chicken Breasts
This recipe is adapted from the Weber's Real Grilling Cookbook. Please note that the time does not include 3 - 4 hours marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grated
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, about 6 oz each (with skin)
- 1To make the marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients except the chicken.
- 2Place the chicken breasts in a large, resealable bag, and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn it several times to distribute the marinade and place it in a bowl and refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours.
- 3Remove the chicken from the bag and reserve the marinade. Pour the marinade in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and boil for 1 full minute.
- 4Grill the chicken, skin side down first, and turning (once) and basting with the marinade, over direct medium heat until the meat is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. This should take a total of approximately 8 - 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 945.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar