Recipe by Derf
Excellent paprika shrimp!! Nice over brown rice. It is from Woman's Day magazine.
Top Review by MelissaO'
Yum! Can you believe I forgot the garlic, though?! My husband said it needed a little something spicy, and I was reviewing the recipe when I realized it. It was still YUMMY, but the sauce was thin - I will probably use less chicken broth next time (or cornstarch, or something). Anyway, THANKS!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colour)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine or 3 tablespoons water, mixed with
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled large shrimp (frozen defrosted works)