Recipe by AZPARZYCH
From a recipe card I have been meaning to try; posting for safe keeping and future use. Steak should be marinated at least 6 hours (not included in prep time).
Top Review by mums the word
I finally got around to making this steak after having to change my choice during PAC 2011. This was the first time I have used ground corriander as opposed to the fresh herb, and I didn't care for the flavour of the spice in the dry version. ( To me it didn't taste like the same spice at all.) I also thought that the red wine vinegar was over powering so I would reduce that next time and/or marinate for less time. I liked the zip that the lime and paprika gave to the finished dish. Thanks for posting!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak in large ziploc bag, add vinaigrette. Seal bag, turn to coat and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick spray and preheat to medium high (350-400 degrees F/180-200 degrees C).
- Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
- In a small bowl combine paprika, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of steak; coat well.
- Grill steak 4-5 minutes per side or until thermometer reads 145 F/65 C degrees for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain, drizzle with lime juice and serve.