Recipe by bmcnichol
I got the orginal recipe from allrecipes.com. This is the easiest flan I had ever made and it tastes great too!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color.
- Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, evenly coat the bottom and sides and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes, remove and let cool completely.
- To serve, invert on serving plate when completely cool.