Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got the orginal recipe from allrecipes.com. This is the easiest flan I had ever made and it tastes great too!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color.
- Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, evenly coat the bottom and sides and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes, remove and let cool completely.
- To serve, invert on serving plate when completely cool.