Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A real Spanish flan recipe that tastes so good! I got this recipe from a Spanish restaurant.
Make and share this Spanish Flan recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, scald milk (warm milk and lemon peel until mixture is very hot but not boiling).
- Add gelatin to beaten egg mixture; beat until adequately mixed and add to the milk together with sugar. Stir until mixture begins to boil and then remove from stove.
- In another saucepan over low heat, heat 5 tablespoons sugar until sugar begins to caramelize. Pour caramelized sugar into mold, following with flan mixture.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
- To remove, place mold in hot water for a few seconds and then invert mold onto a serving plate. Serve chilled.