Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are really good and FUN!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 1 large red bell pepper (minced)
- 4 habaneros (seeded, minced)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado (in 6 slices)
- Heat oven 375.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add onions. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers, tomato paste and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Fill 6 sprayed ramekins with sauce, making hollows in the center with a spoon.
- Drop one egg in each.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with avocado.