1/1 Photo of Spanish Cream Knox Blox
4 hrs 5 mins
My friends mom used to make these when I was little, creating a batch of these along with some strawberry knox blox. The Spanish ones are what I remember. Great to make for a Valentines Day treat using heart shaped cookie cutters. The creamy vanilla taste is amazing. So good I had to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the egg with the half and half, set aside.
- 2In a sauce pan, soften the gelatin in the cold water.
- 3Add the egg/ half and half mixture and sugar to the sauce pan.
- 4Cook over low heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved and incorporated.
- 5Add in the vanilla.
- 6Using a whisk, continue to stir slowly until it starts to steam and thicken.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Pour in 1-2 baking pans depending in how thick you would like the blox.
- 9Chill in the refrigerator till set and firm, about 4 hours.
- 10You can cut them into blocks or use your favorite cookie cutters for different shapes.
- 11( I used the chill time as cook time).
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Cream Knox Blox
Serving Size: 1 (1088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g