Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was making a spanish themed dinner the other night and came up with this corn dish that went very well with my meal. My husband told me I should post this on recipezaar. So her it is. Enjoy
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 whole tomatoes (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- melt butter in medium saucpan.
- add rest of ingredients.
- simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Wow. Easy and delicious. I served with Spicy FLank Steak and Spanish Rice. Made an excellent meal. Very Easy.
A lovely flavourful side and colourful too! Wonderful taste treat served by Bergy at a wonderful luncheon, thanks for posting I will definately be using this one!!
With a partnership of Corn Cilantro and tomato you can't go wrong. This recipe takes corn to a new high - we enjoyed it very much - thanks Gotamunchis for an easy tasty recipe!