Recipe by CountryLady
A delicious way to end a good meal!!!
Top Review by Rita~
First post-posted Apr 25, 2003 Exquisite! We did have this before dinner! Just wonderful. Sorry I didn`t post any stars the first time. It` is just as good after dinner but I did need a pick me up that`s why I had it before. But I shouldn`t have to explain. And yes it puts on a nice show for your guests!
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1⁄8 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce brandy
- 4 ounces hot coffee
- 1⁄2 ounce Tia Maria
- whipped cream (optional)
- Dampen rim of 10 oz glass or mug with lemon wedge& then dip into sugar.
- Warm cointreau, pour into glass& ignite.
- Add brandy, coffee& tia maria.
- Top with dollop whipped cream.