My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 283.49 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 473.18 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 170.09 g long grain rice
- 170.09 g drained cooked red kidney beans
- 236.59 ml drained canned plum tomato
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Spray large nonstick saucepan with Pam, place over med-high heat 30 seconds.
- 2Add bell pepper, onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 3Add chicken and cook until browned, 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- 4Stir in broth and tomato paste. Add rice, beans, tomatoes and black pepper.
- 5Cover and cook 20 minutes until most of the water has been absorbed.
- 6Uncover and cook 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
- 7Makes 4 (1 1/2 c) servings, 6 points per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Chicken With Rice and Beans(6 Ww Points)
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 27.0 g