Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned tomatoes (with juice)
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot, cooked rice
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Brown chicken 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, green pepper and garlic.
- With a wooden spoon, crush tomatoes against sides of pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning chicken halfway through cooking and stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice.
Great recipe Dave.....had mom fix it and it was awesome........I love chicken and thanks for the recipe...Oh mom said it was excellent too....
Quite nice. Very moist and tender chicken.