- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned tomatoes (with juice)
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot, cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Brown chicken 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, green pepper and garlic.
- With a wooden spoon, crush tomatoes against sides of pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning chicken halfway through cooking and stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice.