uses chicken thighs i think this could go into crock pot pretty easily
Make and share this Spanish Chicken With Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- heat oil season chicken with salt pepper and shake of paprika
- brown in oil
- take out add bacon onions and bell peppers
- brown add garlic and paprika
- add tomatoes
- add parsley and bay leaf add chicken back
- add water simmer 30 minutes covered checking for burning
- add olives uncover and cook until most liquid evaporated watch out can burn easily here.
I made this without the bacon and it was a real hit here. Very well flavored with a lot less fat. It was also pretty, used red, yellow and green peppers. My chicken pieces were bigger than average and so took about 15 mins longer to cook and I needed to add a little more liquid which was no problem. Served this yummy chicken with saffron garlic rice and a mixed green salad for a great meal.