1/1 Photo of Spanish Chicken Stew
Miryam MS, RD's Note:
Typical Spanish dish with white wine which gives it a very nice flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place olive oil, diced potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and garlic in deep pan.
- 2Add cubed chicken, turmeric and salt. Mix all ingredients. Cook for about 5 min on high heat.
- 3Add white wine, cook until wine is heated through. Cover the pan and turn heat to medium low.
- 4Cook for about 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked to its ideal temperature.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 991.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g