Recipe by Miryam MS, RD
Typical Spanish dish with white wine which gives it a very nice flavor.
Top Review by crisal316
Made this dish with the help of my 17 yr old daughter, and it DELISH! I did make a couple tweaks by adding spinach and additional seasoning since it was a little bland. I served it over rice and added avocado on top instead of parsley. Next time I will add onions and Kale for a more hearty meal. FYI: My daughter was soooo proud of her dish! Thanks for posting!
- 907.18 g chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 453.59 g diced carrot
- 453.59 g diced potato
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml salt
- 9.85 ml turmeric
- 59.16 ml extra virgin olive oil
- parsley, for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olive oil, diced potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and garlic in deep pan.
- Add cubed chicken, turmeric and salt. Mix all ingredients. Cook for about 5 min on high heat.
- Add white wine, cook until wine is heated through. Cover the pan and turn heat to medium low.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked to its ideal temperature.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Enjoy!