Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
We got this recipe from a fireman's wife. She made this all of the time and the guys just loved it.
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 12 ounces Doritos
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Mix all ingredients except Doritos and cheese. Heat on low until all is blended. Add Doritos and pour into a 9x13 dish. Slice cheese and place on top. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.