Recipe by Katy Cakey
A really juicy full of flavour casserole that you can leave to cook for hours to get a great flavour
Top Review by mickeydownunder
Spanish Chicken I will again be picking! Might add tomato paste next time so my sauce will thicken, This is HEALTHY, YUMMY as can be! Thanks for this truly colour recipe!!!
- 4 fresh chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers (Red, yellow and Green)
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- This is so simple first of all pre heat the oven to 180*c then get a large oven proof dish with a lid put the chicken in and then slice all of the peppers, celery, corgettes and the onion pop those into the pot aswell.
- Crush the garlic and add the salt and pepper and dried basil.
- Pour the two cans of chopped tomatoes over the top and give it a good mix.
- Finally, pop the fresh basil on the top , pop the lid on and cook for a good 2.5 hours.
- (I find this tastes even better when reheated as the flavours have really blended).
- Serve with either rice or a baked potatoe Enjoy!