Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, Grated
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cheese, 1 tb of the butter and the sugar.
- Do not beat.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the cinnamon, lemon rind, flour, and salt; blend well.
- Butter the pan with the remaining 2 tb of butter, using your fingers to spread the butter completely.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes.
- The knife should come out clean.
- Cool the cake to room temperature, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
this recipe was extemely easy to make. It only took me about 10 minutes to mix everything up and then i put it in the oven to cook. I made this cheescake for spanish food day at my school and everyone liked it! It was gone in just about 5 minutes..
Made this in 2001 for my Spanish class...just found the recipe again! :) very good cheesecake!
'Twas very easy to make and pretty tasty! I made mine for cinco de mayo as well; it recieves points of for its asthetic value, which caused most people to pass it up. Add some berries and whipped cream!