This is one of my family's favorite casserole dishes, from my sister's recipe collection. An easy meal to put together; you'll have the whole family back for seconds!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large white onions or 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili peppers, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 package corn tortilla
- 1Brown ground beef and onion together; drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning mix and water, according to package directions.
- 3Then, add all other ingredients (except tortillas and 1/4 of the grated cheese).
- 4Line 9 x 13 pan with six tortillas.
- 5Pour beef mixture over tortillas with small amount of cheese.
- 6Continue with layers until are tortillas are gone; then cover with remaining cheese.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.7
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 198.8 mg
- Sodium 2065.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 56.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix