Top Review by Bergy
This was good but somehow lacked some zip. I put the Romano cheese on the veggies, under the egg, so it would melt - it added nice flavor. Loved the egg & veggies on toasted English Muffins. I think a bit of garlic would spruce up the artichoke flavor, I find them a bit bland without something like garlic. I enjoyed my breakfast so thank-you Barefoot Beachcomber
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, quarters drained
- 3 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup shredded romano cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pepper in 1 T.
- hot butter for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in spinach and artichoke.
- Cook 4 minutes, stirring.
- Divide spinach mix among muffin halves.
- In non-stick skillet over med-heat, fry eggs in remaining butter.
- Sprinkle with chives, salt and pepper.
- Place eggs on spinach, top with cheese.
- Easy and a bit different.