Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made up this recipe when I was short on time and I had hungry kids. It comes together very quickly and is very tasty. If you like it a bit more spicy, you can add some extra chili powder.
- Spanish rice mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Prepare Spanish rice according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain.
- When rice is cooked, add to the ground beef.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through.