Beth Brady.'s Note:
Lots of flavor in this simple dish. You can adjust how spicy it is by using diced tomatoes with jalapeños or green chilies. Make your favorite white rice to serve with it. The leftovers are even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the green pepper and onion.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- 4Add chopped veggies and ground beef.
- 5Sprinkle cumin over meat and stir to distribute (you can add more cumin if you want).
- 6Brown beef (I like it a little chunky).
- 7When meat is done, pour tomatoes and tomato sauce into pan and stir.
- 8Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Serve over white rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Beef and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1231.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 24.1 g