Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sizzling spanish seafood, perfect for a summer's evening or a tapas party. To butterfly the shrimp simply slit them lengthways but don't go all the way through and remove the vein.
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled and butterflied
- 2 ounces parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes, more if you like it hot
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry, fino is good
- Heat the oven to 425°F
- Divide the shrimp, garlic, chili, sherry and olive oil between 4 small ovenproof dishes.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until pink and sizzling.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Great tapas dish that I served to guests at a Tapas and Sangria party! Quick to prepare and simply delicious!
Superb! The flavors were excellent. This is a definite keeper. Thanks for sharing!