Recipe by ellie3763
The recipe calls for perch, but I'm sure you could substitute basically any fish for this!
Top Review by mappysgirl
Ingredients call for sliced onions, but instructions call for onion powder. Also the instructions don't tell you what to do with the tomato sauce. Ingredient list mentions cumin, but it's not in the instructions. Instructions mention paprika, lemon juice, and margarine. However they're not in the ingredient list.
- 1 lb fresh perch fillets or 1 lb frozen perch fillet
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate fish into four fillets or pieces. Place fish in ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine paprika, garlic and onion powder, pepper, oregano, and thyme in small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture and lemon juice evenly over fish. Drizzle margarine evenly over fish.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.