Spanakopita Triangles (Weightwatchers 3 Pts)
- Place the oven rack in the center of the oven, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Press the spinach between layers of paper towels to remove any excess moisture. Place the cheese in a medium bowl and mash with a fork. Add the spinach, scallions, egg white, dill and pepper together until combined.
- Set the stack of phyllo sheets to one side, keep covered with a sheet of wax paper and a damp towel on top as you work.
- Lay 1 phyllo sheet lengthwise in front of you and brush the sheet lightly with oil. Top with another sheet and brush lightly with oil. Cut crosswise into 6 oven strips. Place a scant tablespoon of spinach mixture at the end of each strip. Fold one corner up over the filling, then continue folding in a flag fashion to form a triangle. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining filling and phyllo sheets to make 24 triangles. Brush the tops of the triangles lightly with any remaining oil.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve hot or warm.