1/4 Photos of Spanakopita Crescents
These are so yummy and so amazingly easy to prepare. They are very similar to those delicious Greek Spinach and Feta pies. They are always a hit at my parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice Onion into small pieces.
- 2Place Onion and Chicken Stock in a saute pan and cook on medium until Onions become translucent.
- 3Add Dill and Spinach, continue to cook until all liquid is evaporated.
- 4Remove Spinach and Onion mixture from heat and allow to cool.
- 5Once cooled, stir in Feta Cheese into filling mixture.
- 6Open packages of Crescent Rolls and unroll onto cutting board.
- 7Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut each Crescent into 2
- 8Place 1 tsp of the filling at the widest end of the Crescent and roll up dough "jelly roll style" around filling.
- 9Place Cresents 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake at 425 for 12 - 14 minutes until golden brown.
- 11*filling may be prepared and refrigerated up to 2 days in advance.
- 12** Cresents may be baked earlier in the day and then reheated before serving.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanakopita Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (1467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g